Torch Today

So that what I have felt being teacher. Teacher is not a miracle device that can turn on the intelligence of students. Teacher is not a decision maker for creating bright students. Teacher is just a bridge, a portal to the knowledge. The bait (knowledge transferred) depends on the interesting of the fish (students) to take it. You can not put all the burden of education on the shoulder of teachers. Transferring doesn’t mean producing. The teacher just shapes, guides and monitors. Teaching (offering bait) is a part of process.

4 comments

  1. Er Supeno Says:
  2. Education is a matter of sharing responsibility among parents, teachers, and community. I really oppose those who give all the responsibility to teachers.

    excellent teachers inspire students,..hope we'll be one of the inspiring teachers, sir

     
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. Hehehehe .. That's when I, Kiki, Oza, and Qisti My Conference .. At the time I'm so glad .. Shaking time I was singing in the song Symphony Beautiful .. But eventually pass as well .. I'm very very very happy ... Beautiful memories for me .. I will never forget:)

     
  5. Hehehehe .. That's when I, Kiki, Oza, and Qisti My Conference .. At the time I'm so glad .. Shaking time I was singing in the song Symphony Beautiful .. But eventually pass as well .. I'm very very very happy ... Beautiful memories for me .. I will never forget:)

     
  6. Bunda Chacha Says:
  7. Teachers model and a model student ... Hehehehe ^ _ ^

     

Post a Comment

Torch Stories

Chat Here


ShoutMix chat widget

Recent Posts

Video Today

Photo Gallery